This page contains a large galley of modular home plans from various modular home builders, manufactures, and dealers. Feel free to browse the plans on this site as well as contact any of the companies for more information.
When looking for a plan, modularhomesreport.com suggests you keep in mind the following factors.
1. Size: Overall what size modular home plans are you looking for.
2. Type: When thinking of type, are you looking for a Ranch, Two-Story, Cape, Vacation style modular home plans.
For additional information on modular home plans styles, visit: wikipedia.com
3. Rooms: Look for plans that accomidate your lifestyle, number of beds, baths, etc.
4. Features: Are you looking for a open floor plan concept, more of a traditional style concept.
5. Lot / Area restrictions: It is very important to consider the local and town building and zoning restrictions. Typically, you should understand the following at minimum:
a. How is you lot zoned? Residential, commercial, etc..
b. What are you lot setbacks.. the area within the lot setbacks is your building envelope and this will give you your basic home footprint restrictions.
c. Do you have a home owners association, historic commission. Various associations and commissions may add restrictions to what your home may need to conform for approval.
NewEra Building Systems Modular-Ranch-Plans
NewEra Building Systems – Edge Series Modular-Ranch-Plans
NewEra Building Systems Modular-Two Story Plans
For home pricing information or to locate a modular home builder/dealer, please fill in the form below: